Monday, July 26, 2010

"Wonderful Counselor"

One of the names of the Lord, Kyron, is "Wonderful Counselor"... I want you to know, in all of the years I have known the Lord, He has never ceased to be just that... "A Wonderful Counselor"... His strength comes in his powerful wisdom and his counsel is rooted in his own character... in these days, the past month, and in the coming days, we draw on the counsel of the Lord for you, Kyron- just you.. we who are weak will become strong- and we know that because he has promised us we will. Sometimes it's necessary to "Be Still" in the presence of the Lord so we can draw on His wisdom and knowledge of our circumstances, and for you and for us, it's time we do just that.. seek the face of God for You and for your well-being. His counsel is to "Be Still And Know That I Am God".. it is truly His Strength that allows us to do just that, be still and know that He is God in this very hour- I can promise you this, Kyron.. where the wisdom of the Lord leads, I will follow.. where the strength of the Lord is, I want to be there- and I want to be there because we love you, Kyron.

No comments: